Release Date: 03/02/2023
Attachment: 03.02.2023 API Release Notes
- Other_certifications added back to version 2 of the verified share endpoint
- In version 2 of our APIs, it was found that other_certifications were missing in Verified Share. This has been added back to the Verified Share endpoint and matches what was seen in version 1.
- FSMB added back to version 2 of the verified share endpoint
- In version 2 of our APIs, it was found that FSMB was missing in Verified Share. This has been added back to the Verified Share endpoint and matches what was seen in version 1.
- Registration status and tags added to List Providers API
- In version 2 of our APIs, subscribers will be able to access the latest clinician presentation date through the List Providers API. Presentations are a snapshot of a clinicians data that includes all of their credentials. When any of their credentials change, the presentation date will update to the latest date the change occurred. Now, this date will be accessible through the List Providers API. This allows users to pull a list of clinicians whose presentation has changed within a defined date range and subsequently retrieve that latest data through the Verified Share API.
- API documentation updates
- The “Beta” label has been removed along with the read me site now defaulting to v2.0. V1.0 of our endpoints now have the “Deprecated” label. V1.0 of our endpoints are still being supported until all of our clients have switched over to the new ones. However, no further development or enhancements will be made to them. If you have any questions about migrating to V2.0, please contact your Customer Success Manager for further information.